Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Emma + Sam + Maria + Elliot: Family Photos

Maria and I took 4 years of French class together in high school. Since French class in Southern California isn't really the most popular choice for a second language course, those of us who stuck with it became close over the years. And although we lost touch during college, I was so excited to run into Maria a few years ago. Not only was it good to see a familiar face, but I loved getting to meet her super-cute daughter. Being only a few months into my photography business, we made tentative plans to take some photos. But due to our busy schedules and then her second pregnancy, our photo date kept getting pushed back. But I am glad it happened when it did. It was so fun to meet her absolutely beautiful family last Sunday. They are such a great group and we had such a great time. Honestly, I had a really (REALLY) hard time editing down this post. There were so many cute shots. But, here are just a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...