Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Luke + Jack + Melanie + Jim: Family Photos

I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I was honestly giddy when Melanie contacted me about taking Christmas card photos. Until recently, we had worked together on the same account at a media agency. But since we last saw each other, I have started a new job and she is expecting her third boy. Needless to say, I was dying to catch up. And when the morning of the shoot arrived, despite recent rain showers, we could not have asked for a prettier day. But even better than the sunny skies were the two boys who answered the door in matching plaid shirts. Seriously adorable. And we had a blast taking their photos. Especially, once we found piles of leaves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...